Why I Love Boracay



I got converted in Boracay last 2002.  From being a party-goer, indifferent to nature to becoming a nature-loving fanatic.  Or was that maybe because I aged?  J

 I made this article for a client, detailing why Boracay rocks.  Read more here

(and by the way, I need to put it on record that I borrowed this photo from a good college friend who's always been great in taking pictures.  I tried to ask for his permission by getting in touch with him several times-I saw this photo in his Facebook albums, teehee- but he seems real busy lately.  So, my dear good friend, if you happen to recognize this photo in Google or elsewhere, please know that I did try to ask for your permission.  ♥ you. )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Things New Triond Members and Online Writers Ought To Know

How To Track International Packages

Quick Test For Modals