Answers For Quick Test For In/On/At For Time





Do you think life will be very different in the next century?  




  1. I was born in 1975.
  2. Do you think life will be different  in  the next century?
  3. My birthday is in September.
  4. I was given this watch on my birthday.
  5. My mother’s birthday is on  the seventeenth of January.
  6. It’s traditional to play jokes on people on  the first of April.
  7. I wake up most mornings at  half past seven.
  8. Last year, we went on holiday in   July.
  9. My grandmother would always wear her best clothes at  dinnertime.
  10. It’s very cold  here in  winter.
  11. I work best in  the morning.
  12. Jeff slept so badly so he felt very tired on  Monday morning.
  13. I’m afraid Mr. Markham is busy at  the moment. Can you wait a few moments? 
  14. My mother always kiss Santa Claus on  Christmas Eve.
  15. I remember that earthquake. It happened at exactly twelve o’clock of December tenth last year.

If you didn’t get a perfect score,  click here to review the rules again and  retake the test tomorrow.  Repeat the process until you remember and will have it all correct.  Again,  practice makes perfect.



Other Tests You Can Take :




Do you have a grammar question that you want us to answer?  You can do any of the following :  
(1) comment on this post;  
(2) email us at thelanguagehub@live.com;  
(3) send us a private message at Facebook (Boundless Steps); 
(4) text us at 0919-318-3274

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Things New Triond Members and Online Writers Ought To Know

How To Track International Packages

Quick Test For Modals