Quick Test For In/On/At For Time


We have just learned the rules on when to use the prepositions in/on/at   for  time.  Now let’s have a quick review :

Do you think life will be different (in, on, at) the next century? 


Complete the sentences with at / in / on :

  1.  I was born _____ 1975.
  2. Do you think life will be different  _____ the next century?
  3. My birthday is _____ September.
  4. I was given this watch _____ my birthday.
  5. My mother’s birthday is _____ the seventeenth of January.
  6. It’s traditional to play jokes on people _____ the first of April.
  7. I wake up most mornings _____ half past seven.
  8. Last year, we went on holiday _____  July.
  9. My grandmother would always wear her best clothes _____ dinnertime.
  10. It’s very cold  here _____ winter.
  11. I work best _____ the morning.
  12. Jeff slept so badly so he felt very tired _____ Monday morning.
  13. I’m afraid Mr. Markham is busy _____ the moment. Can you wait a few moments? 
  14. My mother always kiss Santa Claus _____ Christmas Eve.
  15. I remember that earthquake. It happened at exactly twelve o’clock of December tenth last year.


Check your answers and know your score.  Repeat this test everyday until you get a perfect score.  Remember,  practice is the best of all instructors. 


Other Tests You Can Take :





Do you have a grammar question that you want us to answer?  You can do any of the following :  
(1) comment on this post;  
(2) email us at thelanguagehub@live.com;  
(3) send us a private message at Facebook (Boundless Steps); 
(4) text us at 0919-318-3274


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Things New Triond Members and Online Writers Ought To Know

How To Track International Packages

Quick Test For Modals