I Used To Be The Bargaining Bride

On this page you will see that I have a lot of articles credited to my name.  But I’m a ghostwriter, too --a writer who is paid to write articles that are officially credited to another person.  I write blogs, product reviews (long product reviews, that is), copies and press releases under another person’s name for a fee.  I can’t say it’s something I totally enjoy doing, but if only for the love of writing and seeing the result of my work afterwards , then I can say I get some sort of fulfillment in doing it.  (Not to mention getting paid, of course.)

So, after getting due permission from my former clients, I’m posting here some of the ghostwriting jobs that I had – I could be Jandi, the Bargaining Bride (although not all that was done by her was done by me), Jennifer L. , Ryan or just plainly the good old Product Reviewer.  I talk about weddings, food trivia, restaurant news, F&B management tips (my client’s from the restaurant industry), health and nutrition, lottery tips, baby showers, job search tips and so many other topics.  And for as long as I balance it with works that has my real name on it, yes, I guess I could look forward to doing more. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because I love Anne Hathaway  :-) 

I used to be the Bargaining Bride.  Or let me rephrase that – I was the Bargaining Bride for about two weeks.  I wrote for a lovely, very appreciative client whom I truly liked, one of the kindest and most spirited that I had.   I talked about weddings – wedding dates, wedding photos, wedding videos and stuff.  Fun, easy and helpful.

Not all that were done by the Bargaining Bride were done by me, but here are those that I wrote:

Selecting Your Wedding Colors



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Things New Triond Members and Online Writers Ought To Know

How To Track International Packages

Quick Test For Modals