Robo-waiters Soon To Replace Waiters


On this page you will see that I have a lot of articles credited to my name.  But I’m a ghostwriter, too --a writer who is paid to write articles that are officially credited to another person.  I write blogs, product reviews (long product reviews, that is), copies and press releases under another person’s name for a fee.  I can’t say it’s something I totally enjoy doing, but if only for the love of writing and seeing the result of my work afterwards , then I can say I get some sort of fulfillment in doing it.  (Not to mention getting paid, of course.)

So, after getting due permission from my former clients, I’m posting here some of the ghostwriting jobs that I had – I could be Jandi, the Bargaining Bride (although not all that's under her name were done by me), Jennifer L. , Ryan or just plainly the good old Product Reviewer.  I talk about weddings, food trivia, restaurant news, F&B management tips (my client’s from the restaurant industry), health and nutrition, lottery tips, baby showers, job search tips and so many other topics.

And if you'd ask me if I love doing it, yes, I do.  For as long as I balance it with works that has my real name on it, yes, I actually look forward to doing more.

So here's a piece from me, under the name Ryan : 


Robowaiters Soon To Replace Waiters?


I love Star Wars and Star Trek, and I somehow imagined that in the near future human beings and robots can actually co-exist. But I never really thought that it could happen in this lifetime.  In 2005, Japan marketed a one-meter tall humanoid to help people as househelpers and secretaries.  In 2009, The Motoman from Tokyo prepared sushi and other popular Japanese dishes in an exhibit, in front of a throng of people. This year, South Korea came up with English classes that are conducted by robot-teachers.   


We can be proud of the fact that Asians are really good at this.  Now, we have robo-waiters who would wait on us if we go to Japan, Hongkong, Korea and Mainland China. Read more HERE.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Things New Triond Members and Online Writers Ought To Know

How To Track International Packages

Quick Test For Modals